Includes Add/Drop and Request Official Transcript

Registrar Forms
Includes links to the Course Withdrawal Form, Withdrawal Form, Enrollment Verification Form, Student Information Change Form, Change of Program Form, Transient Status Request Form, Online Course Registration Request Form, and CGTC Transient Request Form

Enrollment Verifications - available through the National Student Clearinghouse


Registration Checklist

Graduation Information

Grading System from the CGTC Catalog
GPA Calculating Spreadsheet

NEW to Fall 2016 - BannerWeb Waitlist
Once a course has reached maximum enrollment limit, the waitlist option may become available for certain classes.



An official transcript is a sealed copy of your academic record that has been signed by the Registrar. The fees for transcripts are $5.00 for standard delivery and $25.00 for expedited delivery. Transcripts will not be issued to a student who has a hold and/or outstanding balance on his/her student account.

Order official transcripts online
Click this link to order transcripts for yourself or to have official transcripts sent electronically to another college or organization.
Transcripts are provided on behalf of CGTC by Credentials Solutions. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet, please contact Credentials Solutions at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request (there is an additional charge for placing orders over the telephone).

Check the status of your transcript order
Click this link to check the status of an order that you have already placed. You will need your order number to check the status of your request (the order number was sent to you via email when you placed the order for transcripts).

If you need help placing your transcript order, please contact Credentials Solutions at (800) 646-1858 (Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm EST and Friday 8am-6pm EST).

PLEASE NOTE: All requests for official transcripts must be submitted online. CGTC will no longer accept transcript orders via email, fax, or in person. You must have a valid credit card and email address to request transcripts online.



An unofficial transcript is a copy that a student can print for his/her records. There is no cost for an unofficial transcript.

Access your unofficial transcript

  1. Click HERE to go to BannerWeb
  2. Once you log in to BannerWeb, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click Academic Transcript.
  3. Select the transcript level and transcript type on the next screen, then click the Submit button.

Please note that most colleges require an official (not unofficial) transcript.


A consolidated area for orientation for future and current students including enrollment, registration, academic, and technology resources.

Contact the Registrar

By Phone

(478) 757-5294

By Email

By Fax

Warner Robins Campus
(478) 988-6947
Macon Campus
(478) 757-3454
Milledgeville Campus
(478) 445-2334